Tuesday, July 8, 2014

To all,

See an attached newsletter for the upcoming 2014 Osage Boys Cross Country season.  This will also be sent out by US Mail, as well, since I don't have everyone's email addresses.

I would like to welcome all of the new participants to the program.  I hope you have a great experience.

I did get confirmation that the high school cross country camp will again be at the boy scout camp near Waverly.  The new High COPE course is finally up a running and will be a big part of Thursday's activities.  The pool at the camp will be drained.  I am looking into other alternatives - either going to the "W" (Wartburg's indoor pool) or to an outdoor pool.  It should be fun.  See the newsletter for other details. 

I will have another mailing in the upcoming weeks which will include the season schedule.

I am looking forward to working with all of you again this season.

Bill Gruman, Head Coach
Osage Boys Cross Country

No comments:

Post a Comment